How to enter...
Click on the banner or the link below.
WhatsApp will open with the following message:
“d6 wants you to complete a vehicle licence renewal and be entered to win a R500 Woolworths voucher.”
Press send to start you session.
Renew your vehicle licence by selecting 1 and then follow the process on WhatsApp.
1. The promoter of this competition is Chatfin (Pty) Ltd trading as Chatfin (registration number: 2012/ 221522 /07) (hereinafter referred to as “Chatfin”).
2. All persons entering the Win a R500 Woolworths Voucher Competition (hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”) agree to be bound by these competition terms and conditions.
3. All entrants to the Competition are doing so entirely at their own risk.
4. This competition is commencing from 15 April 2019 and will run monthly on a month to month basis. The first draw will include all entries up until 31 May 2019.
5. To enter the Competition, the entrant needs to complete a vehicle licence renewal using the Chatback Vehicle Licence Renewal Service on WhatsApp. Entrants will stand a chance to win a R500.00 (five hundred rand) Woolworths voucher. A winner will be chosen at the end of each month.
6. A random draw will take place at the end of each month.
7. There are no entry fees to participate in the Competition.
8. The entrant must be in possession of a valid South African identity document and must be over the age of 18 (eighteen) years. The entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual.
9. The Competition is not open to employees, family members of employees, agents and/or representatives of Chatfin.
10. The winner’s prize is not transferable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. The winner will be selected by a random draw and notified telephonically by no later than 3 (three) weeks after the competition. Chatfin may, in its sole discretion, extend this date for any reason whatsoever.
12. The entrant hereby consents to Chatfin supplying the entrants personal information and contact details to any third party service provider to assist with the administration of the Competition as well as to contact the entrant for providing the results of the Competition and to arrange delivery to the winners of the prizes.
13. In the event that Chatfin is unable to contact the selected winner within 2 (two) weeks from the date of the draw then another winner shall be selected by a random draw.
14. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Chatfin is final and binding, and no further correspondence will be entertained.
15. The entrant hereby consents to Chatfin using and processing any personal information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 for processing of the entrants entry as stated herein as well as for any marketing and promotions. The entrant may WhatsApp Chatfin on 066 202 6685 or email in order to have their personal information verified, amended or removed from the Chatfin database.
16. The winners may be requested to provide their names for publicity purposes. The name of the winners may be re-posted on Chatfin’s various Social Media sites, including Facebook and Twitter as well as on www.chatfin.co.za. The winners hereby consent to their name being posted on Chatfin’s various Social Media sites and it is the responsibility of the winners to advise Chatfin otherwise in writing when advised of their win.
17. Chatfin reserve the right to cancel the Competition, to change the number or type of prizes at any time during the Competition, in the event that there are any unforeseen circumstances or causes outside of the reasonable control of Chatfin.
18. By participating in the Competition, the prize winner agrees to indemnify Chatfin, and release and hold Chatfin harmless against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Competition or resulting from acceptance and participation in the Competition including, but not limited to, any personal injuries, death, damage to property and claims based on defamation or invasion of privacy.